Thursday, August 19, 2010

Writer Bubba (and Mum)?


I think I might have a Writer Bubba on my hands. He is actually typing away there, pretending to be like his Writer Mama.


It also appears he is fond of books! His Highness's favourite game at the moment is to tear all of my Mercedes Lackey books off the shelf, then mouth, lick and examine each in turn. Not only is he a Writer Bubba, he also has the same taste in books as his Mama (sometimes literally)!

Editor's note: This post does not imply in any way that the Writer Mama, Nicky, spends time licking her books. It was simply a bad pun and a demonstration of the style of humour employed by the author.

Writer Mama's note: Editor's note included to further demonstrate style of humour employed by me.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe hr is startng to think of his own blog!

    ReplyDelete