Monday, May 3, 2010

A Day in the Life

I am launching a new segment tonight - Finny Photos! Yes, the title is a very bad play on "Funny Photos." Basically each fortnight, I will post a bunch of photos of my week, or a day in my life. The catch is that each will receive only a one or two word caption to explain what is going on and you, the reader, will have to vote on which Finny Photo you most want the full scoop on. So, without further ado, may I present:

A Day in the Life
Thursday, April 22, 2010

Picture 996
Morning

Picture 1003
Distraction

Picture 1024
Puppy love.

Picture 1050
Doctor

Picture 1053
Park

Picture 1068
Play

Picture 1085
Fail

Picture 1089
Jesse

Picture 1099
Goodnight

Picture 1101
Sleep tight.

Leave a comment to vote!

4 comments:

  1. That puppy love photo is adorable.

    And fail made me giggle.

    But I want to know more about distraction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tough one, they all could lead to very interesting stories, but i have to vote for the scoop on play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many to choose from!!! Would love to know more about "Jesse"

    ReplyDelete