Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Diary of His Royal Highness Finn Aleister the 1st

Today marks the 70th day of my reign.

My loyal subjects, Mother and Father, continue to pander to my every need, though I must make my complaint at their slowness known. There are times I have been made to wait for as long as 30 seconds for them to attend to me. This will not do but as I am a gracious sovereign, I shall forgive their folly.

Father has gone on his daily quest to bring back this substance known as "money." It is of little consequence to me, I am distracted by the far more important pursuit of thwarting Mother in her attempts to "write." I have yet to see this "writing," as all Mother does is sit in front of a big black box and make clicking noises with this black pad.

Mother has informed me that I may take my royal nap now. Before I return to my chamber, I will leave you with this: I hope that this diary will be an accurate reflection and capture the important words of a new monarch. May your stay here be enlightening!

His Royal Highness Finn Aleister the 1st

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your next posting Your Royal Highness Finn Aleister the 1st. Interesting to think just how old-fashioned blogging will seem to you in future years :)

    ReplyDelete